Tuesday 23 September 2014

OCTOBER CHALLENGE!


As you may be able to tell, I've yet again fallen out of the blogging habit, but there have been times where I have sat down, brainstormed and drafted so many posts, to realise it's 9pm and I haven't taken any photos, which require daylight and I have work early the next morning..so the posts get put off until I have a day off, but then I'm busy on my day off..and it goes on. 

So I was texting the boyfriend as usual in the evening after a day at work last week, and we ask each other what we're up to: I'm actually drafting a new blog post, after having a brainwave from browsing on Bloglovin', and he's got his Wordpress set up properly, yay! He's been looking to start an outlet for his writing for the while, but now he's had the inspiration and time to do it, and we were saying how we could motivate each other to write, when I came up with the idea of an October Challenge to get the both of us into the swing of things: post everyday for the month of October..

So here we go! If you want to see what my lovely boyfriend Jack is up to this month, head on over to odeavenue.wordpress.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment